3 Island Cruise
Cruises may be cancelled or rescheduled due to the weather conditions that are not suitable for marine sports activities, such as high waves and strong winds. Please, note that your safety and the safety of our staff is paramount in our operation. If your requested cruise date is unavailable due to weather we will do our best to find a suitable alternative for you.
Our Captain make decision about the selection of the swimming sites and/or cancellation of the cruises. In making decisions, we regard yours and our own safety as the most important.
Odyssey boat Captain will endeavor to adhere to the scheduled itinerary, but reserve the right to alter the proposed itinerary or cancel the trip. Trip itineraries are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Captain of the Vessel.
- We require 24 hour advance notice for cancellations and/or changes to your diving schedule. This can be done via SMS or by phoning (+30) 6949705464, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All changes are subject to availability.
- Cancellation due to the weather condition, mechanical or medical reasons that the boat does not leave port – full refund of deposit less credit card transaction fee.
- In the event that a trip is delayed, or cut short due to weather, mechanical breakdowns, or medical emergency, fees will not be refunded. We will not be held financially responsible for an alternative trip or accommodation, any inconvenience incurred, or for adverse weather conditions or illness as a result.
- The sailing of Odyssey boat is unconfirmed until minimum numbers are booked. The Manager of Odyssey boat will try to offer another boat of the same standard. If no alternative boat is available then we will reschedule your day’s diving or a full refund of deposit less credit card transaction fee will be issued.
- For circumstances beyond the customers control such as canceled or delayed flights an attempt to reschedule will be made or a full refund of deposit less credit card transaction fee will be issued.
- If you decide not to embark on our boat and travel, cause of your personal considerations to the weather conditions, then we will try to change your cruise days if your schedule permits, however we can’t guarantee you’ll be able to change the cruise days and if we can’t, fees will not be refunded.
- Cancellations received the same day to the departure of the activity booked, or make a no show (failure to arrive) can cause a cancellation of our day’s cruise. Fees will not be refunded.
- Rainy or cloudy weather are no valid reasons for cancellation by client, fees will not be refunded.
- Odyssey boat reserves the right to apply an appropriate surcharge to its prices should economic changes (such as exchange rate, fuel prices etc.) make a material difference to its pricing structure.
- A minimum of 14 days’ notice will be given before such a surcharge becomes effective.
- If the surcharge results in an increase of 10% or more to the price of the cruise then cancellation with a full refund will be allowed. Notification of the intention to cancel must be made within 14 days of the notification of the surcharge.
If you have any questions that we have not covered, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com